We cordially invite you to become a member of the newly established Intraoperative Imaging Society. The goal of the Society is to serve as a forum for comparison of alternate imaging techniques in the operating room, and the determination of their clinical efficacy. We would like to evolve into a truly multidisciplinary group where all specialties will be welcomed and all intraoperative imaging platforms discussed.
As a member you will be provided with:
- Listing of resources and updates through the website www.intraopimaging.org
- Access to the presentations given by the faculty at recent IOIS meetings
- Reduced rates for future IOIS meetings such as the one planned in Hannover, Germany in 2017
- Inclusion in all e-mailings and updates
- Receipt of an informative IOIS newsletter
- Eligibility to become a member of the Board of Directors or an Officer
Also, please make the text “By-laws of Intraoperative Imaging Society” – larger.
We look forward to both having you become a member of the Society and your participation in the Society’s activities and efforts.