2017 Conference Meeting Menu
Call for Abstracts
The IOIS is committed to advance the field of Intraoperative Imaging. With special emphasis on, but not limited to, surgery of the central nervous system and the spine, we welcome abstracts for oral and poster presentation on
- Intraoperative MR/ CT/ US/ X-Ray
- Special Operating Suite design (Multi-modal, “Hybrid”-OR etc)
- Optical Imaging
- Fluorescence Guided Resection
- Interstitial Laser Therapy
- Focused Ultrasound
- Free papers on all aspects of intraoperative Imaging (e.g. Glioma, Epilepsy, Skull Base, Vascular, DVT in ENT and CMF diseases, degenerative and neoplastic spinal disease etc.) or technical reports on improved imaging (e.g. MR-Elastography, US Elastography, Molecular Imaging).
The Abstracts should be limited to 500 words (Introduction, Methods, Result and Discussion).
The Online Abstract Center is open until the 30th of November. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by the 7th of December. In addition to a proceedings booklet, the authors of the highest rated abstracts will be given the opportunity, to submit their work as a full paper for the Invited Special Issue on Intraoperative Imaging for the Journal of Neurological Surgery.